Sunday, February 2, 2014

Teaching my kids to decieve their Parents.




My mother called from out of state and asked if she and my dad could stay with me overnight while they attended a wedding.
Normally this would be a real treat but they don't know that my husband and I are
 s-e-p-a-r-a-t-e-d.
.......and I don't want them to know because they are in their 70's and deserve to be enjoying their twilight years happy and free from extra worries. -----My husband and I will get this figured out---they don't need to worry...
So what did I do?
I invited my husband over for a sleepover.
He brought his sleeping bag.
My kids understood.
I hope that when I am old that my kids will have learned everything that I have taught them and do the same for me. :)
PS. I had a great time with my husband. Maybe I will invite him over for another sleepover sometime.

1 comment: